Was away for 3 days and seems so much happenings since i was out of the country.
- SAPP started the ball rolling with their announcement on their dissactisfaction on the management of Sabah and looks like they will leave the BN and join Pakatan.
- WOW! Raja Petra statutory declaration in the high court on the Deputy Prime Minister's wife alleging that she was at the crime scene on the day of the murder!? and at the same time implicating the Prime Minister.
- And i like zorro's post titled "To Hell With Principles" here; http://zorro-zorro-unmasked.blogspot.com/2008/06/to-hell-with-principles.html
- And read Teresa Kok's posting on the Horror of the Polis Di Raja Malaysia here;http://teresakok.com/2008/06/14/more-horror-stories-abt-our-pdrm/
- And now Najib wants to build a Nuclear Plant! is this a joke? or is he trying to distract from the issue at hand here. First go and cancell all the IPP contracts, these guys are fleecing us with their high rates and lopsided contracts.
- And the stooppid state assemblyman from DAP; Gwee who got booted out of the state assembly.
And what are about the Barisan Nasional 100 day report? Their promises of reform are all talk and nothing yet, they are still talking talking and talking and the only thing they have done is to increase fuel prices!