Jul 24, 2009

A Tale of Two Tuns by Art Harun


This is easily one of the best writing of the year and will be my nomination for Best Article for 2009. Well done Art Harun.


Extract from his blog: "Articulations";


If I had the ability to invent something useful, I would love to invent a "Talk Cock Eater", which would work in the same manner as an odour eater. I would spray it on Tun Abdullah and watch him disappear after a few seconds.


For Tun Mahathir, I wish I had the ability to invent a virus. I could upload it on my laptop. It would then infect all computers in the world and erase all articles and writings by Tun Mahathir, his pictures and news about him and what he said. The virus would then come out into the air, infect everybody, and erase him from their memory.
How peaceful.


Please Read Full Article HERE


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very good and my support for the best article.

Followers